Translate

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Mexican Circus!

Last night I got the chance to go to a Mexican Circus!

Apparently the Circus is a really big deal here in Pachuca.  I live right down the street from the circus grounds where different troops come through and perform.  This particular circus was in a real old-fashioned circus tent!

One of the most characteristic part of Mexicans circuses are the clowns. People LOVE their clowns here. Thankfully our clown only made clean jokes, most are pretty vulgar.

They also announced about 5 times that pictures were not allowed so I hope you enjoy all of my "contraband" photos!


Me and  Josiah before the circus!


Ahhh! Tigers!

Tiger jumping through the ring of fire!



It wasn't really a statue, it was a trashcan.
So yes, I took a picture with a trashcan
It was a fun cultural experience getting to see an old fashioned circus here in Mexico!

No comments:

Post a Comment